Wednesday, January 27, 2010

1/12 Kyou Fujibayashi Gymsuit Milestone Ver.

I last talked about how I wanted the Noumi Kudryavka Halloween figure. I never did get it, and am not even sure how much it would cost if I tried buying it now ahaha. Owell, I've been checking my favorite online store, ToysLogic, and see more cute anime figures. I still stand by with what I said in my last post, about that Noumi figure being the cutest I've seen to date.

For now I want to talk about a girl from Clannad, Kyou.



The fox ears and tail make me wish I owned this, VERY cute. The downside is, it's $60 and only 1/12 scale! It's pretty damn small, but does come with a clip to attach Kyo to your computer monitor. This product is manufactured by some company called "Funny Knights." I've never bought anything they've made, heck I've never even heard of them before, but from the stock photo above it does look nice.

Doesn't look like I'll be buying her. Maybe if she was in the $20 range. Sorry cute fox Kyou, I still love you! :(


Fujibayashi Kyou

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i seriously hope the second one was not created by the actual animators